With reinforced, water-repellent fabric on the torso and more breathable materials elsewhere, the AGILE WIND actively protects you from the elements. The elastic toggle-free hood, reflective trim, zipped pockets and stretchy fabric provide comfort and practicality wherever the trail takes you.
Benefits: Water repellent
Weight (g): 165
Reference size: M
Body: 100% Polyester
Body insert: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Reinforced fabric on the body and back protects your core and repels moisture, while the smart, toggle-free elastic hood adds an extra layer protection.
- Engineered with breathable fabric, this jacket helps you manage your body temperature and prevent overheating.
- The pared-down design and stretchy fabric make it easy to move, however far or fast you want.
- Hybrid Technology
- The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- Salomon air vents are easy to open, allowing maximum air flow.
- A hood that fits close to the head, ideal for high-output activities when you don’t wear a helmet.
- On tops and bottoms, Regular fit is a wider fir than active fit, but slimmer than relaxed fit.
- Full zip opening for convenient on/off and maximum ventilation.
- Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Inserts with reflective properties for nighttime visibility.
- Minimalist hem construction to fit close to wrist.