Light yet warm, the ribbed fleece ESSENTIAL LIGHTWARM full-zip midlayer adapts to any outdoor activity from skiing to running, on its own or as a midlayer. The quick-drying, breathable fabric manages moisture- the polyester is also recycled. With an active fit and flat-seamed Merrow stitching, it’s easy to wear, however fast or hard you train.
Reference size: M
Weight: 238 g
Double Exposition: Midlayers
Body: 100% Polyester
Pockets: 100% Polyester
- Versatile performance: Easy to wear and layer, this midlayer is ideal for skiing and other outdoor activities including running.
- Lightweight warmth: Made from recycled polyester, the fleece has a reduced environmental impact while offering just the right amount of protection to keep you cozy without overheating.
- Breathable moisture management: The fibers wick water away to keep you dry and your body temperature under control.
- AdvancedSkin Warm: AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- bluesign® approved fabric: The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production. It eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and sets and controls standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production
- Brushed back: The backside of the fabric is brushed to increase warmth and softness.
- Active fit: On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Full zip: Full zip opening for convenient on/off and maximum ventilation.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.