Engineered for comfort on the go, the OUT DAY 20+4 is ready for any fast-paced outdoor sport. It’s clean, modern look is complimented by a harness system that lets the pack move with you, and gear attachments that put your poles, ice axes or accessories within easy reach.
Volume scale: 21L > 30L
Volume (liters): 24
Weight (grams): 671
Dimensions (L x W x D in cm): 52 x 25 x 22
- Motion Fit: Flex sensifit, developed from trail running packs, stretches around your body, holding the load stably while letting you move. The straps and back-pad are thermo molded and sculpted to fit your spine and shoulders, ensuring all day comfort and support on the trail.
- Compatible with soft flasks 500ml
- 1 front expandable stash pocket with external zip access: This wide, expandable front pocket allows easy access to your on-the-go storage.
- Motion back system vented EVA foam
- Load lifter straps: The load lifter straps enable you to lift the load closer to your body for better balance while carrying the backpack.
- Smart sternum strap: You can reverse this sternum strap to adjust with either the left or right hand, and the elastic construction enables easier breathing during intense activity.
- Motion harness with vented EVA foam and twin stabilizer: Flex Sensifit stretches comfortably around your torso while the shoulder straps adapt to your movement. The twin straps wrap your body more precisely. A combination of soft mesh and EVA foam comfortably, and evenly supports the load. Wide vents and a central air channel offer ventilation.
- Motion belt with vented EVA foam and reversed adjustment: Built-in hip belt accommodates all hip and waist shapes for more load support and comfort. Flex Sensifit adapts to your anatomy, acting like a tendon to close the gap between your hips and your pack when you move. Wide vents allow you to stay cooler while you hike.
- Bladder compatible: Includes a space for hydration bladder.
- 2 belt zipped pockets
- 1 main compartment with one-hand closure top access and side zipped access: A smart system lets you open and close the top of your pack easily. A long zip along the side allows access to gear stored at the bottom of the main compartment.
- 1 internal blader sleeve with hanging loop
- 2 side stretch pockets
- 1 front stretch flask pocket
- 1 front stretch zipped pocket
- Speed top cover with internal zipped pocket: Stripped down for fast and light adventures, the top of the pack is protected by a Speed cover that adapts to the volume and provides secure internal storage. Includes a key clip.
- YKK zipper: Top quality, very durable and reliable zippers.
- Extra loops: Customize your pack by hooking small items to these loops, or add a bungee to secure items.
- Light adjustable pole holder: Integrated into the pack, these lightweight pole holders can be repositioned where you want them, and adjusted to the right length.
- Stowable ice axe holder: Light strap to attach your ice axe can be stowed into the side pocket.
- Extra reflective loop for lamp