The regular-fit women’s OUTLINE GORE-TEX 2.5L jacket is protective, lightweight and breathable – a must for all your outdoor activities. What’s more, the outer layer of the GORE-TEX Paclite® is made from 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to reduce its environmental impact.
Reference size: M
Weight: 305 g
Benefits: Water repellent, Waterproof, Windproof
Body: 100% Polyester
- Weather protection: Lightweight with sewn & taped seams, GORE-TEX Paclite® provides high levels of breathable waterproof protection without weighing you down. The DWR treatment is PFC free.
- Durable wear: The resistant 2.5-layer fabric provides lasting lightweight protection with a lower environmental impact.
- Outdoor ready: Be prepared with an adjustable hood and hem, glued visor, 2 large secure hand pockets, and elasticated cuffs.
- GORE-TEX: Garments engineered with GORE-TEX fabric are durably waterproof and windproof, combined with optimized breathability – enduring products that maximize protection and comfort for the wearer.
- Multiple fabrics and construction methods include insulated, non-insulated, 2-Layer, 3-Layer.
- 2.5L: Fabric and membrane are bonded together. A print protects the membrane. The product doesn’t need to be lined, reducing weight.
- Glued seams: Seams that are glued together rather than stitched, creating a flatter, smoother seam.
- Adjustable hood: A hood with a smart adjustment to fit to your head.
- Regular fit: On tops and bottoms, Regular fit is a wider fir than active fit, but slimmer than relaxed fit.
- Hem adjustment: Integrated draw cord adjustment tightens the bottom hem for better protection against the elements.
- Waterproof zip: Completely waterproof when zipped closed, waterproof zippers are essential to waterproof apparel or bags.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Stretch cuffs: Minimal cuff construction to fit close to the wrist.