If you treat backpacking like a sport, QUEST PRIME GTX for women is the boot that gets you more wins. Super light and designed for optimum cushioning and protection, you’ll be able to go faster and farther in total comfort.
Lacing system: Regular laces
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Drop (in mm): 12
Weight (g): 490
- Lightweight: A lighter boot makes for an easier journey. At only 570g, Quest Prime GTX is one of the lightest boots in the backpacking category.
- Comfort / Protection: A rubber toe cap protects feet from all kinds of hazards. A GORE-TEX membrane ensures breathable weather protection. Great cushioning for long distance comfort.
- Athletic style : Bridging the span between mountain heritage and athletic design cues. Salomon DNA expressed in this progressive yet clean silhouette.
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Advanced Chassis: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Water Repellant: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite®: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Lace locker: A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.