Designed for Kilian Jornet to break some of the most iconic course records, the PULSAR uses cutting-edge technology from Salomon’s legendary S/LAB. When he asked for a shoe to run fast on trails, our product development team took up the challenge: an ultra-light, precise and dynamic shoe weighing just 170g. With a soft sock-fit, reinforced breathable Matryx mesh and new strategic cushioning, you’ll feel like you’re going to take off.
Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
Lining: Textile /Synthetic
Upper: Textile / Synthetic
Biomechanical fit: Forefoot strike, Midfoot strike
Drop: 6 in mm
Lug depth: 2,5 mm
Heel stack height: 24.5 mm
Forefoot stack height: 18.5 mm
Weight: 170 g
Drop: Low Drop (<8)
Lacing system: Quicklace
Road biomechanical fit: Quick transition
- Lightweight performance: With our lightest midsole and almost weightless advanced upper, you’ll feel fast in one of the lightest S/LAB shoes ever, coming in at just under 170g.
- Propulsive ride: Just the right amount of strategic cushioning keeps you agile on non-technical trails.
- Precise fit: With a sock-like fit and breathable Matryx mesh reinforced by Aramid fibers, this shoe cradles your foot like a glove.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Energy Surge: Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Matryx: This patented technology upper is weaved in with aramid fiber which offers a comfortable and efficient foot mapping support.