Developed with top athletes, the updated version of the iconic S/LAB SENSE features softer cushioning under the front of the foot and a new anti-debris evacuation system. Offering the same ground feel, precision and foothold, the shoe is now even lighter with deeper lugs (than the Hard Ground version) to anchor you in soft, wet terrain.
Inlay sole: Textile
Upper: Textile / Synthetic
Intensity of usage: Racing only
Anatomical fit: Slim fit
Lacing system: Quicklace
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Weighing just 215g, the shoe is minimalist while retaining all the key features like ground filter and precise foothold.
- A rigidified toe cap and arch add an extra layer of protection, while softer cushioning under the front of the foot increases comfort.
- A knitted elasticized sock directly integrated into the upper keeps debris out, while openings facilitate water evacuation.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.