Like you, this trail running shoe loves to take off and explore. That’s why we’ve updated the SENSE FLOW 2 with an even softer, more elastic sock fit. With active grip, protection, and adjustable foothold, this lightweight shoe combines the best of road and trail running for a cushioned yet dynamic ride in different terrain.
Inlay sole: Textile
Upper: Textile / Synthetic
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Drop: 8 in mm
Lug depth: 3 mm
Heel stack height: 19 mm
Forefoot stack height: 11 mm
Sizing advice: Choose the size smaller than your usual Salomon size
Weight: 251 g
Anatomical fit: Generous fit
Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)v Lacing system: Quicklace
Terrain: All types of terrain
Intensity of usage: Occasionally
- Road-running comfort: With soft, breathable materials, this lightweight shoe fits like a sock and is easy to adjust with an intuitive Quicklace system.
- Trail-running ready: Just the right amount of grip, protection, and adjustable foothold for you to set off and start exploring.
- Dynamic ride: Built like a rocker, the outsole pushes you forwards for a smooth, responsive stride.
- Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.