This updated version of the all-round SENSE RIDE is just as comfy and responsive with the soft Optivibe cushioning you love. The upper effortlessly optimizes your foothold, especially around the heel, and features really resistant, anti-debris mesh. You’ll be ready to take off on new adventures, near and far.
Intensity of usage: Training and racing Waterproofness: None Terrain: All types of terrain Anatomical fit: Standard fit Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, Forefoot strike, Midfoot strike Lacing system: Quicklace® Drop (in mm): 8 Weight (g): 290 Inlay sole: Textile Lining: Textile Upper: Textile / Synthetic Outsole: Rubber
- Responsive ride: Just enough cushioning and Optivibe foam to absorb vibrations and decrease muscle fatigue without weighing you down.
- Foothold & protection: The upper combines precise foothold, especially around the heel, resistant fabrics and anti-debris mesh.
- All-terrain grip: Get a grip on any trail with a full rubber Contagrip® outsole and Profeel film to protect your feet from sharp objects.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Optivibe: A combination of foams, one to dampen, one to propel. This was developed to reduce vibration upon foot strike aimed to decrease muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Profeel Film helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability.
- EndoFit: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit.