With no hood or pockets, the minimalist SENSE JACKET W offers you lightweight water-repellence and wind-resistance to protect you out on the trail. Strategically placed panels of lasered holes help increase airflow to make the jacket even more breathable. Easy to compress, it packs down small enough to fit in any pocket.
Benefits: Water repellent
Fit: Active Fit
Weight (g): 80
- The wind-resistant fabric features a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that effortlessly sheds light rain.
- Engineered from breathable fabrics with extra panels of lasered holes under the arms and back to increase airflow, the jacket helps you manage your body temperature.
- This minimalist jacket makes lightness a priority with supple waist and wrist elastics for a closer fit and no added weight. It packs down tiny with the pocket in the lining.
- AdvancedSkin technical fabrics improve body comfort by keeping you dry, warm and protected when you need it and where you need it.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Laser cut ventilation: Little holes in the fabric improve air flow and ventilation of your garment.
- Active fit: On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Elastic hem helps prevent cold air or snow from getting inside the garment.
- 1 stash pocket: Stow small items in this easy-packing pocket.
- Reflective branding: This item has been designed with reflective inserts.
- PFC Free