The latest version of the icon. SPEEDCROSS 5 GTX Women’s has a new GORE-TEX construction with a floating tongue that improves comfort and streamlines the overall look and feel of the shoe. It maintains the renown grip, outstanding cushioning, and precise fit that have made this shoe a favorite.
Intensity of usage: Training and racing
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Drop (in mm): 10
Weight (g): 290
Inlay sole: Textile
Lining: TEXTILE 100%POLYESTER
Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip® TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.