The SUPERCROSS 3 is a trail running shoe that does what it says it will. Powerful grip that sinks its teeth into the ground and propels you onwards and upwards, a fit that hugs your heels down and holds them in, and SensiFit™ built into the upper to wrap your foot comfortably and snugly.
Inlay sole: Textile
Upper: Synthetic / Textile
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Drop: 10 in mm
Lug depth: 5 mm
Heel stack height: 34.3 mm
Forefoot stack height: 24.3 mm
Sizing advice: Choose the size smaller than your usual Salomon size
Weight: 305 g
Anatomical fit: Generous fit
Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Techno: Sensifit, EnergyCell
Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
Intensity of usage: Occasionally
- Powerful grip: Get to grips with Contagrip®, traction that connects you to the ground and propels you forward with explosive energy.
- Cockpit experience: A fit experience to hug you in and hold you down, maximizing energy transfer to the outsole. SensiFit™ in the upper, actioned by Quicklace™ ensures a snug and enveloping hold.
- Lasting comfort: This shoe combines a soft lining, generous comfy fit and spongy midsole foam.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Contagrip® TD: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Chevron lugs
- Ripstop fabric
- Protective toecap, Welded upper
- OrthoLite® diecut sockliner