The WILDCROSS 2 is made for running in all the wild places you like to go. Its upper is even more comfy and flexible than the original with sporty lines, bright colors and plenty of get-up-and-go. This shoe likes to go far and fast, whether you’re on a local trail or whizzing through the wilderness. Try a pair and embrace your wilder self.
Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
Upper: Textile / Synthetic
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, Forefoot strike, Midfoot strike
Drop: 8 in mm
Lug depth: 5 mm
Heel stack height: 30 mm
Forefoot stack height: 22 mm
Weight: 310 g
Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
Lacing system: Quicklace
- Bold design: This trail running shoe means business – with a new upper, athletic lines, a higher heel and bright colors you’ll look and feel fast.
- Lasting protection: The protective, molded toe cap and mudguard mean you can rack up the miles without breaking the shoe, or your feet.
- Grip & foothold: An agile combination of all-terrain Contagrip and precise foothold with SensiFit™ wings and a Kevlar Quicklace™.
- Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.