The WILDCROSS 2 is made for running in all the wild places you like to go. Its upper is even more comfy and flexible than the original with sporty lines, bright colors and plenty of get-up-and-go. This shoe likes to go far and fast, whether you’re on a local trail or whizzing through the wilderness. Try a pair and embrace your wilder self.
Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
Upper: Textile / Synthetic
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Drop: 8 in mm
Lug depth: 5 mm
Heel stack height: 30 mm
Forefoot stack height: 22 mm
Weight: 270 g
Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
Lacing system: Quicklace
- Aggressive grip: The Contagrip outsole delivers outstanding traction on any terrain.
- Protection: A protective, molded toe cap and mudguard mean you can rack up the miles without breaking down the shoe, or your feet.
- Foothold: Salomon SensiFit™ arms and Quicklace kevlar lacing system ensures the grip sticks to your feet.
- Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.