This updated version of the iconic XA PRO 3D WIDE is lighter and softer, while retaining all the essentials benefits of the original (stability, cushioning and grip). Featuring Contagrip® premium wet compound and an improved 3D chassis, this shoe effortlessly accompanies you wherever the trail takes you. Wider fit.
Intensity of usage: Training and racing
Terrain: Technical terrains
Anatomical fit: Wide fit
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Drop (in mm): 11
Weight (g): 350
- Now 20g lighter, the shoe features the same seamed upper and soft materials as the XA PRO 3D but with a wider fit for a little extra space up front.
- The new geometry of 3D chassis provides just the right amount of stability and comfort for a more secure ride.
- Full premium wet traction grip means you can ignore the wet and concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.